BEFORE YOU APPLY
- Review our Admissions Requirement
- Review financial requirements for National/ International students
- Prepare your application documents
- Create an ESC Login using full name and email account
- Prepare a photo to upload to your Profile (optional)
APPLICATION REQUIRED DOCUMENTS: HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO COMPLETE THE FULL APPLICATION
- Academic transcripts - secondary and post secondary
- International students: proof of meeting English Language Requirement
- Two current character reference letters
- Personal statement (1-2 pages, describing how your personal and academic experience has contributed to your post-secondary goals)
- Supplementary material and documentation (e.g. certificates, art projects, writing samples, grad transitions portfolio, volunteer work, awards, sports highlight tape, etc.)
Create your ESC Login as a National or International students so you are able to review your application and see any responses from our university partners on the Status of your Application. your Login also allows students the ability to go in and update their application and submit additional required documents at anytime.
By filling this form you are confirming that you are appointing Education Solutions Canada Ltd. as your Agency for the university admissions. Your personal information is retained only as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected and reasonable time thereafter, or to meet legal requirements. None of your personal information will ever be shared, rented, sold or otherwise released to any third party. If you submitted your personal information through this form or apply then your email may be used for the subscription of our newsletter.
These are sent in order to update you with the latest news regarding Canadian Immigration. You can opt-out from receiving these emails by using the opt- out mechanism supplied within our sent e-mail messages. If you no longer give us permission to store your personal information, it will be destroyed within a reasonable time period after written notice has been submitted to our office.